Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/stockmarketindia/stockmarketindia/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/include/settings.php on line 122

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/stockmarketindia/stockmarketindia/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/include/settings.php on line 139

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stockmarketindia/stockmarketindia/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/include/settings.php:122) in /home/stockmarketindia/stockmarketindia/wp-content/plugins/chap-secure-login/chapsecurelogin.php on line 30

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/stockmarketindia/stockmarketindia/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/include/settings.php:122) in /home/stockmarketindia/stockmarketindia/wp-content/plugins/chap-secure-login/chapsecurelogin.php on line 30
Rights Issue – Infrastructures Kerala Ltd
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/stockmarketindia/stockmarketindia/wp-content/plugins/oiopub-direct/include/output.php on line 26

For *Everyday* Free updates on Buy Calls, Stock Splits, Bonus, Rights Issues & IPO:

  



Rights Issue – Infrastructures Kerala Ltd



Infrastructures Kerala Ltd (INKEL), a company promoted by the Kerala Government, has announced issue of 1,00,000 equity shares of Rs 10,000 each in the ratio of 1:1 on rights basis to the existing shareholders of the company to mobilise Rs100 crore.

A press statement issued here said that 26 per cent of the shares of INKEL are at present held by the State Government, KSIDC and KINFRA, and the rest 74 per cent are with the NRIs, institutions and other individual shareholders.

Rights issue proceeds

The rights issue proceeds are to be utilised for implementation of projects on hand and proposed to be taken up in the near future. The projects on hand include Rs 30crore Standard Design Modules (40 units) at Angamali, pre-engineered factory buildings at Malappuram and Container Freight Station at Vallarpadam jointly with M-Far, VKL and others.

*To get the password for buy calls, please subscribe to this blog. You will receive the password in next email to you*




If you enjoyed this post, please consider to leave a comment or subscribe to the feed and get future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Comments

No comments yet.

Leave a comment

(required)

(required)